We are renowned for our quality and customer satisfaction.
We will never be beaten on price - if you have purchased a kilt elsewhere, you have probably paid too much!
We are also the only Edinburgh business to be accredited as the official supplier of 'Royal Mile'TM merchandise.
Our jackets are held in such high regard that other kilt shops buy them from us!
We are the oldest kiltmaker on the Royal Mile and one of the oldest surviving kiltmakers in Scotland.
We would dare to suggest that, as one of the few retailers in this sector with an authentic Scottish pedigree that continues with the current proprietors, we are bound to have an edge on those amongst our rivals that cannot boast the same genuine Scottish roots.
Our customers, therefore, can be sure that they will receive unimpeachable advice. We are proud that they return to us time after time, and of the many 'word-of-mouth' recommendations they proffer - we must be doing something right!
The products and services we offer include:
- Kilts, Jackets, Waistcoats, Piper's Doublets, Argylls, Trews, etc - made to measure or off the peg
- Kilt Hire
- We can design your own tartan, design & Weave - minimum order 30m
- Sporrans, Belts & Kilt Accessories
- Childrens' Sizes & School Kilts
- Jackets, Scarves & Ties
- Souvenirs & Gifts
- Official supplier to numerous pipe bands, including the 'Canadian Massed Pipes and Drums', the largest in the world
- Suppliers to the British Army, both past and present
- Jackets for the 'Royal Scots'
- Clan Gatherings - such as the MacDonald's of Keppock first clan gathering in 160 years, for which we were asked to fit out the Chief and all of his Clansmen!
- Football - The 'Tartan Army'
- Rugby - Scotland's National Stadium Club team, The 'Murrayfield Wanderers'
- The Loretto School in Musselburgh, one of Scotland's most prestigious private schools
- Numerous Weddings
- Many celebrities and people in the public eye
- Nominated Kiltmaker of Harley-Davidson